CCBA Internship Overview
The CCBA periodically provides unpaid educational internships to provide opportunities for students and other interested parties to learn about the craft beer industry and the activities of organizations like the CCBA. Our goal is to ensure each intern will have a productive and beneficial experience with the CCBA, through design and execution of a unique internship experience tailored to the interests and educational goals of the intern.
What Your Will Learn:
- Association Development
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Legislative Advocacy
- Membership Outreach & Retention
- Communication & Social Media
- Ongoing office admin projects as needed (i.e managing phone lines, checking the mail, reporting and organization, etc.)
- Assisting staff with ongoing research projects
- Provide written content for communication channels such as the CCBA blog post or social media pages
- Assisting in managing event logistics & outreach
- Other items as identified by CCBA staff or to correspond with intern’s educational goal
Current Internships Openings:
Position Title: CCBA Summit Volunteer Program Intern
Duration: This is a temporary, part-time, unpaid position lasting no more than four months.
This position assists the CCBA staff in executing the volunteer program at the CA Craft Beer Summit as well as assisting with the logistics and coordination for the overall Summit event.
Expected start date: June 15 and July 9, 2018
Expected end date: September 17.
REQUIRED DATES: Tuesday, Sept. 5 through Saturday Sept. 8
The CCBA Internship Program is not an employment program. Interns are not entitled to any wages, compensation, or benefits arising from participation in this internship program. Participation in the CCBA Internship Program does not provide a guarantee or an expectation of any employment with the CCBA. The CCBA internship program is an educational program, provided for the express benefit of the intern. As such, the CCBA will work with interns on a one-on-one basis to determine appropriate activities and assignments, for the direct benefit of the intern.