Beer Pairings Announced for the California Craft Beer Dinner on September 6!
Join the California Craft Brewers Association at Mulvaney’s B&L in Sacramento for a 5-course beer dinner before the kick-off of the California Craft Beer Summit. Not only will attendees experience specialty beers – with food pairings that bring out the beer’s flavor profile – they also get to meet the brewery owners and brewers themselves!
Event on September 6 from 6-9:30 p.m. at Mulvaney’s B&L. Tickets on sale today
The dinner features both geographical and style representation from across the state. Each beer will be expertly paired with a course prepared by various California chefs. Chef line-up to be released next week.
Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- David Walker, Co-Owner
- “Bretta Rose” Wild Ale Fermented with Raspberries
Moonraker Brewing Co.
- Zack Frasher, Head Brewer
- “Citra Crush” NE Pale Ale
Societe Brewing Co.
- Doug Constantiner, Co-Owner
- “The Harlot” Belgian Extra
Three Weavers Brewing Co. & Urban Roots Brewing Collaboration
- Lynne Weaver, Owner
- “Travel by Map” Double IPA
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Sierra Grossman, Director of Customer Experience
- “Trip in The Woods” Chateau Otra Vez