COVID -19 Health and Safety Policies:
Attendance at and participation in CCBA’s 2022 Members Conference is subject to compliance with CCBA and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of California, County of San Diego and San Diego Mission Bay Resort recommendations and requirements.
IMPORTANT: All 2022 CCBA Conference attendees, exhibitors, and staff will be required to show proof of full vaccination. You do not need to show proof of vaccination at time of registration. Proof of full vaccination will be verified at the registration desk onsite.
Full Vaccination means 14 days after:
- Second dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series
- Single-dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Final dose of a WHO-approved vaccine
Valid forms of vaccination proof include:
PHOTO ID PLUS
- Original, copy or picture of your CDC vaccination card or documentation from a healthcare provider
- or personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California or by an approved private company
- or similar documentation issued by another State, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction
Download your CA Digital Vaccine Card at myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov
We are closely monitoring health updates regarding COVID cases and the Omicron variant and will make changes to the protocols below as needed. The situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances dictate. At present, we plan for the following:
- All 2022 CCBA Conference attendees, exhibitors, and staff will be required to show proof of full vaccination. You do not need to show proof of vaccination at time of registration. Proof of full vaccination will be verified at the registration desk onsite.
- Per State guidelines, masks must be worn indoors at all times, unless actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. We will have surgical masks available on site.
- The State and County are allowing 100% capacity in all spaces at the conference venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue. Please use them.
- The following procedures and / or techniques have been implemented in the hotel property to increase are ventilation, filtration, and sanitizing high touched areas. See here.
Before you travel
Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. Use the CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker to get help assessing symptoms, making decisions and seeking appropriate medical care.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements. Be mindful of current travel restrictions in place to and from your destination, as well as selected airline policies