COVID -19 Policies:
Attendance at and participation in CCBA’s Winter Conference is subject to compliance with CCBA and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of California, County of Sacramento and Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel recommendations and requirements.
We are closely monitoring health updates regarding COVID cases and the Delta variant and will make changes to the protocols below as needed. The situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances dictate. At present, in accordance with guidance of the CDC, the State of California & the County of Sacramento we plan for the following (as of August, 30, 2021)
- Per Sacramento County guidelines, masks must be worn indoors at all times, unless actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. We will have surgical masks available on site.
- The State and County are allowing 100% capacity in all spaces at the conference venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue. Please use them.
- The following procedures and / or techniques have been implemented in the hotel property to increase are ventilation, filtration, and sanitizing high touched areas.
- Air filtration has Merv 13 air filters.
- Ballroom and meeting space outside air supply was increased from 15% to 30% to provide more fresh outside air to the space and to increase the air change percentage in the area
- To combat high touched surfaces the hotel has instituted a handheld fogger machine for disinfected large areas such as ballrooms, meeting spaces, and lounge areas
- The hotel has placed no touch hand sanitizing stations throughout the public space of the property to include individual stations for each ballroom and meeting space
Before you travel
Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. Use the CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker to get help assessing symptoms, making decisions and seeking appropriate medical care.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements. Be mindful of current travel restrictions in place to and from your destination, as well as selected airline policies