CCBA Launches NEW Group Sponsored Health Insurance Program
This week, CCBA announced an important “NEW” Group Sponsored Health Insurance Program for CCBA members – a comprehensive employee health care and benefits program! The United Ag Benefits Trust is expanding their benefit plan program to include California Brewers. Effective immediately, CCBA Members are eligible to join this advantageous program. The Trust Program is designed to help your business control costs, improve compliance, and attract and retain the best workforce.
The employee health care and benefits program is available to CCBA brewery members with 2 or more employees and is built specifically with your employees in mind. The program allows participating breweries and other like employers in CA to reap the advantages of combining and leveraging purchasing power.
Key Program Highlights:
- Lower Health Benefit Costs The craft brewing industry has better risk characteristics than many industries and qualified CCBA member companies can access lower rates through the program
- Richer Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long-term Disability, Voluntary Benefits, COBRA, FSA, HSA, etc.
- Online Benefits Administration enrollment support and electronic on-boarding
- HR Support to answer employment law questions
- Call Center Support for your employees to ask benefits and claims questions
- Custom Communications employee benefit guides and employee education
As a CCBA member, we encourage you to take a moment to learn more about this new Member Only Program. For more information, please contact our CCBA Sponsored Group Health Care Program Representative as follows:
Counties Served: San Louis Obispo, Inyo, Kern, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Imperial, Los Angeles.
Northern California –Gardner Cook (707) 935-7362 / Gardner@ebenelink.com
Counties Served: Monterey, Kings, Tulare, Fresno, Mono, Mariposa, Merced, San Benito, Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Madera, Calaveras, Alpine, San Joaquin, Alpine, Amador, Sacramento, Solano, Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Yolo, Lake, El Dorado, Placer, Nevada, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, Mendocino, Glenn, Butte, Sierra, Plumas, Tehama, Trinity, Humboldt, Shasta, Lassen, Modoc, Siskiyou, Del Norte
CCBA Benefits Trust Representatives will be at many of our upcoming events and available to answer questions about this “NEW” Member Only Employee Benefits Program.