CCBA San Diego Member Conference Schedule Released
Join CCBA at the California Craft Brewers 2022 Members Conference in San Diego this April 3-5, 2022. We have a packed two-day agenda full of educational, technical, and business seminars with a sold-out tradeshow expo floor and networking time with your fellow craft brewers!
We are excited to announce our keynote speaker is the incredible Christopher Shepard from Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS!
The full lineup of seminar topics is now available here. A few of the standout sessions include:
- How to Improve your Organizational Culture with Dr. J Jackson-Beckham
- Improving Brewery Safety with BA Safety Ambassador, Matt Stinchfield
- Learn about CCBA’s 2022 Legislative Strategy at the State Capitol
- Know your ABCs with Roger Hanney
- Craft Non-Alcoholic Beer Methods, Marketing, Compliance and Shelf Life
- Business Roundtable with leaders in the craft beer industry
Register today at the member early bird price of only $149 dollars (price increases after March 11). Registration includes access to tradeshow floor, all educational sessions, beer receptions, and two lunches & two breakfasts!
ADD-ON EVENT: ABC Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Training & Certification Course
CCBA is bringing a discounted in-person ABC Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training and certification to the conference. This is a paid add-on event and will occur on Sunday, April 3 from 12:30pm-4:30pm at the conference hotel. Advanced registration is required here.
We hope to see you and your team in San Diego this April!