Donate Your Beer to the Summit!
Thank you very much for your interest in donating beer to the 2023 California Craft Beer Summit. Your donations are greatly appreciated. The Summit Beer Donation Form is now open, please use this form to let us know what beers you will be sending to Sacramento.
- You MUST be a current member of the CCBA to donate beer. If you have questions about your membership or would like to join contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to provide a wide variety of beers for sampling, we limit the amount of beer being sent to a maximum of 4 brands per brewery. If you have been asked by a sponsor to send more for a specific beer station or pouring area on the floor, please indicate that in the notes area at the end of the form.
- On the form you can specify which area you would like to have your beer poured in, or you can just make a “General Donation” and it will be served where needed.
- We are requesting packaged beer, if donating a keg you must bring a jockey box to the event. If you have specific questions please contact email@example.com
- California Craft Brewers Association is the non-profit daily license holder for the Summit, all beer is donated to the CCBA.
Delivery Locations & Receiving Hours:
We have a two Southern California Drop off points and you can also deliver beer directly to the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center Docks. Please note: No deliveries can be accepted on Sunday, March 19.
Label your product with the specific location or event (beer station, sponsor area, reception, meet-up, etc.) for which it should be served (if applicable).
- San Diego Location: March 13-15 (9am-4pm)
Societe Brewing Co., 8262 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111
- Los Angeles Location: March 13-15 (9am-4pm)
Three Weavers Brewing Co., 1031 W Manchester Blvd A-B, Inglewood, CA 90301
- Sacramento Location: SAFE Credit Union Convention Center, Loading Docks
1401 K Street, Sacramento CA 95814– Loading Docks
- Friday, March 17: 1pm-4pm
- Saturday, March 18: 10am-4pm
- Monday, March 20: 9am-5pm
- Tuesday, March 21: 8am-5pm
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org