The CA Craft Brewers Association invites you to join us for a curated Summit Tasting Experience. The experience includes one special package of beer shipped directly to your door featuring 10 beers from the award-winning CA breweries and includes one specialty glass, detailed tasting notes, and access to video interviews with the brewers. Featuring some of the best of CA craft beer and a few special releases from beloved breweries, this Summit Tasting Experience is a hand-curated line-up for beer lovers to enjoy this June!
Special thanks to our sponsors: Preferred Employers Insurance, SAHM glass, and Hillebrand’s Last Mile Delivery solution.
This tasting experience is ONLY AVAILABLE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS + YOU MUST BE 21+ over.
CCBA is auctioning off 500 of these limited release Summit Variety Packs at $70.00 each.
Your Summit Tasting Experience: Summer Session will be shipped on June, 2nd and delivered the following dates 6/3-6/5, 6/7-6/8 and you will be notified by Wed. May 26 the date your package is scheduled for delivery. Shipping provided by Hillebrand Last Mile Service.
- Thursday, June 3
- Friday, June 4
- Saturday, June 5
- Monday, June 7
- Tuesday, June 8
What you’ll be tasting in the Summit Tasting Experience: Summer Session
- Russian River Brewing Company | Double Dry-Hopped Pliny the Elder (2 Stage Dry Hopped Imperial or Double IPA)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. |Pale Bock (Bock)
- Urban Roots Brewing | Guys, Gals & Non-Binary Pals (Unfiltered Pale Ale)
- Firestone Walker | Double Mind Haze (Double Hazy IPA)
- Wild Fields Brewhouse | Atascadero Beach (Mexican Lager)
- Bike Dog Brewing Company |IPA
- 5050 Brewing Co. | West Coast Haze (Hazy IPA)
- Dust Bowl Brewing Co. | Therapist (Imperial IPA)
- Stone Brewing | Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager (Lager)
- High Water Brewing | Break Apart Orange Cream Ale (Specialty Ale)
Specialty Glass to enjoy your beer!
- ONE Commemorative event glass provided by SAHM Glass
Guided tasting notes included with recommended beer & food pairings
Access to Video Interviews with the Brewers! Speakers Include:
- Vinnie and Natalie Cilurzo, Co-Owners, at Russian River Brewing Company
- Terence Sullivan, Brand Manager at Sierra Nevada Brewing Co
- Peter Hoey, Co-Owner & Brewmaster at Urban Roots Brewing
- Matthew Brynildson, Brewmaster at Firestone Walker
- Sage Smith, Owner at Bike Dog Brewing Company
- Steven Rose, Brewer at 5050 Brewing Co.
- Scott Chaffee, Retail Sales Manager at Dust Bowl Brewing Co
- Ryan Fields, Brewer & Co-Founder at Wild Fields Brewhouse
- Kris Ketcham, Sr. Manager, Brewing & Innovation-Liberty Station at Stone Brewing
- Steve Altimari, President Brewer at High Water Brewing
YOU MUST BE 21 AND OVER to purchase, signature and i.d. check is required for delivery.
This tasting experience is ONLY AVAILABLE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS. We can NOT ship outside the state. If you complete the order and put an out-of-state shipping address your order will be canceled and refunded.
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED in the price. Questions about shipping? Take a look at our Shipping FAQ here.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
June 2, 2021 - June 8, 2021