Prepare for a Changing Industry: Valuation, Financial Planning and Business Transition Options.
This in-depth four hour seminar will explore where the craft beer industry is headed and how to best prepare for a hyper-competitive and changing landscape. Learn how brewing businesses in California and across the U.S. are transitioning business models, addressing capacity, projecting funding and revenues, valuating their businesses, high-level transaction readiness and various exit options.
Separate Registration required! Register here.
$65 (nonmember), $35 (CCBA member)
- Bart Watson, Chief Economist at the Brewers Association
- Craig Rashkis, Attorney at Law, Farwell Rashkis, LLP
- Lynne Weaver, Owner, Three Weavers Brewing Co.
- Lou Catalano, CPA, MUN CPAs
- Derek Groff, Director of Valuation Services, Moss Adams
- Kyle R. Leingang, Partner, Stradling
- Quinton Jay, Founder and Managing Partner, Bacchus Consulting Group
- Kris Kennedy, Vice President, Summit State Bank
- Ian Malone, Director, Aspect Consumer Partners
- Nicole Nugent Fry, Managing Director, Cascadia Capital, LLC (Formerly of First Beverage Group)
- Collin McDonnell, Henhouse Brewing Co.
- What’s going on in the industry?
- How are other breweries transitioning through growth phases?
- What is my brewery worth?
- What are my options for partnerships/capital?
- How do I project for market growth or slow down?
- How do I conduct due diligence?
- What’s next?
September 5, 2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Tofanelli Room
1230 J St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Get Directions »