Questions About What’s Next for your Brewery? Join Us at the CCBA Fall Conference!
No matter how far along you are on your brewing journey, we’ve got the answers you’re looking for at our Fall Members Conference in Santa Rosa, December 5-7.
During two days of education and networking at the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country you’ll find:
- California-specific educational workshops and seminars including:
- Congratulations, You Made Your Beer Sour, Here’s How to Make It Great
- Contract Brewing: Working with Breweries, Developing Contracts, and ABC Compliance
- Have a Beer with an HR Attorney
- Environmental Compliance 101
- And more!
- One-on-one consultations with industry experts
- Networking opportunities with over 450 craft beer industry members
- More than 50 exhibitors at the trade show
- Beer receptions, luncheons and dinners with your craft beer community
In addition to the many educational sessions, attendees are invited to join us at our Welcome Reception at Russian River Brewing’s new Windsor facility on Wednesday, December 5th from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
A multi-stop Santa Rosa Brewery Tour as well as a Dinner Reception at Bear Republic Brewpub in Rohnert Park are also offered to attendees at an additional cost.
Take a look at our full schedule and seminar descriptions on our website here.
Online registration is now open! Don’t forget to register here before early-bird prices end on November 2nd.
Need a place to stay? Take advantage of our CCBA room block for discounted rates at the Hyatt Regency.
See you in Santa Rosa this Fall!