CCBA Valuation & Financial Planning Seminar
Join us for an in-depth, four-hour seminar to explore where the craft beer industry is headed and how to best prepare for a hyper-competitive and changing landscape. Learn how brewing businesses in California and across the U.S. are transitioning business models, addressing capacity, projecting funding and revenues, valuating your businesses, high-level transaction readiness and various other options.
Separate registration is required for attendance to the seminar. CCBA members receive 50% off their registration, only $35 a person! Call (916) 228-4260 or email email@example.com for the members promo code!
Prepare for a Changing Industry: Valuation, Financial Planning and Business Transition Options
When: Wednesday, September 5 from 1pm-5pm
Where: Sheraton Grand Hotel, Sacramento
- Bart Watson, Chief Economist, Brewers Association
- Craig Rashkis, Attorney at Law, Farwell Rashkis, LLP
- Lynne Weaver, Owner, Three Weavers Brewing Co.
- Lou Catalano, CPA, MUN CPAs
- Derek Groff, Director of Valuation Services, Moss Adams
- Quinton Jay, Founder and Managing Director, Bacchus Consulting Group
- And More!
- What’s going on in the industry?
- How are other breweries transitioning through growth phases?
- What is my brewery worth?
- What are my options for partnerships/capital?
- How do I project for market growth or slow down?
- How do I conduct due diligence?
- What’s next?