Interactive Features at the Summit
Are you heading to the California Craft Beer Summit this September? This year’s Summit is shaping up to be the most interactive Craft Beer event of the year. In addition to the educational and inspirational line-up of experts and brewing legends, the Summit expo hall will feature the following interactive features on the floor:
- Hops! The California Hop Growers Association will bring bines and cones and showcasing their local farming and harvesting equipment, tools and, of course, hops.
- The Spotlight is on Sustainability at this year’s Summit! Learn the most current techniques for saving energy…and money (presented by SunWorks).
- Grains! Craft Malting is gaining momentum across the US and Colorado Malting Company will be onsite to talk about local and sustainable grain farming and malting techniques.
- Funding Central – Raising capital is a huge challenge for breweries. Leave it to the expert at the Funding Central (presented by Boston Capital) to help guide you through the various options from startup to expansion.
- Craft Beer Water and GigaYeast are also represented at the Summit Expo. Learn about matching yeast strain to beer styles and the best water filtration and treatment options to improve the flavor of your beer.
- Activity Center – Take a break! Stop by the Activity Center (sponsored by KegStar) for a rousing game of ping pong. Feeling ambitious? Sign up for the ping pong tournament!
View the 2017 Expo Map here.
You can purchase tickets to the Summit expo day and weekend passes here.