Just Launched! 2017 California Craft Beer Summit Mobile App
The California Craft Brewers Association just launched it’s new and revised mobile application for the 2017 California Craft Beer Summit. Download today from the Google Play and Apple Stores. Thanks to The Country Malt Group for bringing this app to all Summit attendees!
Why download now?
- Check out the seminars and speakers on Thursday and Friday, September 7-8, and plan which talks you want to attend. Save a schedule to your profile so you can remember room numbers and timing for important seminars you want to attend.
- View all the breweries and beers available at the Summit Beer Festival and prepare your route using the festival map! Sign in to you profile so you can save beers you tasted and select your favorites to try again later.
- Make sure you know what food and beers are being served on the Summit expo hall floor and set reminders to check out the pairings in the Culinary Marketplace and Chef Demo stations.
- Find the list of all exhibitors on the floor of the Summit expo hall and plan which ones your need to visit to fulfill business needs.
Please note: if you have the 2016 Summit app, you will need to download a NEW app from Daruma Tech for these features. Links to download below.
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brewersmarketing.californiasummit2017&hl=en
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/california-craft-beer-summit-and-festival/id1256988936?ls=1&mt=8