What You Need to Know about the Summit Beer Festival
In less than 10 days, 160 breweries from across California will be lined up in front of the state Capitol in Sacramento. With that many beers to choose from, it might seem easy to get lost in just one “region” of the festival. How much time could you spend with Los Angeles breweries, Northern California breweries, San Diego breweries or Central California breweries? We put together a list of four tips to help you explore and experience every part of the Summit Beer Festival:
- Bring a buddy! Everything is better with a friend, especially drinking beer. Make sure you grab a ticket online here before a line forms at the door.
- Plan your route! Check out the festival map and start planning out your “must visit” brewery booths.
- Prepare a list! With 500+ beers to try, you’re going to have to prioritize. You can also download our app the Google Play and Apple stores and save the beers you want to try again.
Pair that beer with food! Plan on taking a break for food at one of our 8 food trucks at the festival! Including:
- Bacon Mania – American
- Buckhorn Grill – BBQ
- Drewskis – American
- Hefty Gyros – Middle Eastern
- On The Fry – American
- Rudys on the Roll – Seafood
- Saucy Litos – Other
- The Sweet Spot – Dessert
- Turnt Up Food Truck – Mexican
- Wandering Boba – Asian
As you plan for September 9, here is how you get to the Summit Beer Festival:
- Park at Capitol Garage at 10th & L Street (view the city’s interactive parking map here)
- Use our Free Bike Valet located near the Main entrance at 7th & Capitol Mall
- Take Public transportation, Sacramento light rail station is one block away
- Take a ride sharing service!
Event is 21-years-old and up. Please drink responsibly.