Summit Virtual Tasting Experience Returns This December!
The CA Craft Brewers Association invites you to join us for a curated Craft Beer Summit Experience – An At-Home Tasting Tour of CA Craft Beer (Holiday Edition). The experience includes one special package of beer shipped directly to your door featuring 10 beers from the award-winning CA breweries and includes both detailed tasting notes and access to video interviews with the brewers. Featuring some of the best of CA craft beer and a few special releases from beloved breweries, this Summit Tasting Experience is a hand-curated line-up for beer lovers to enjoy at home, with family or over the holidays.
This tasting experience is ONLY AVAILABLE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS + YOU MUST BE 21+ over.
What you’ll be tasting in the Summit Experience: Holiday Edition
- Sante Adairius Rustic Ales | Legitimate Weekend (Double IPA)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. | Barrel-Aged Peanut Butter Cup Narwhal (Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout with Peanut Butter & Cocoa Nibs)
- Smog City Brewing Co. | Smog City Coffee Porter (Robust Porter w/Coffee)
- Almanac Beer Company | Apricot Sournova (Sour Ale)
- Firestone Walker Brewery | Mind Haze (Hazy IPA)
- Knee Deep Brewing Co. | Citra Extra IPA (West Coast IPA)
- New Glory Craft Brewery | Citra Dream (Northeastern IPA)
- Pizza Port Brewing Co. | Today’s Forecast (American IPA)
- Societe Brewing Co. | The Coachman (Session IPA)
- Three Weavers Brewing Co. | Lazy Lasers (Hazy IPA)
Guided tasting notes included with recommended beer & food pairings
Access to Video Interviews with the Brewers! Speakers Include:
- Matt Brynildson, Brewmaster at Firestone Walker Brewery
- Laurie Porter, Co-Owner at Smog City Brewing Co.
- Alexandra Nowell, Brewmaster/Director of Brewing Operations at Three Weavers Brewing Co.
- Sean Farrell, Brewery Director at Pizza Port Brewing Co.
- Adair Paterno, Co-Owner at Sante Adairius Rustic Ales
- Jared Long, Director of Brewing Operations at New Glory Craft Brewery
- Dean Roberts, Brewmaster at Knee Deep Brewing Co.
- Phillip Emerson, Brewmaster at Almanac Beer Company
- Douglas Constantiner, CEO/Founder of Societe Brewing Co.
“The goal of the CCBA is to provide a high-quality, fresh and unmatched experience for beer lovers at their home, replicating an important tasting experience of CA craft beer,” said Leia Bailey, CCBA associate executive director. “We are honored to be working with renowned breweries from across the state and with our partners that are collectively focused on the craft brewing industry and small business across the state, never loosing focus on our community goals of sustainability, connection and quality.”
The CCBA hosted experience is available at https://cacraftbeersummitexperience.eventbrite.com for $60 (shipping, included). Limited availability of packages on sale now through December 10 or while inventory lasts. Summit Tasting Experience will arrive to purchasers December 16, 2020.
ABOUT CALIFORNIA CRAFT BREWERS ASSOCIATION
The California Craft Brewers Association (CCBA) is a 501(c)6 non-profit trade association representing the craft and specialty brewing industry in California. Formed in 1989, the CCBA is the oldest state trade association representing craft breweries. The CCBA is committed to protecting the growth, quality and variety of California’s craft brewing industry. Revenue generated from this fundraiser will go back to protecting and preserving the craft brewing community across the Golden State. More information about the association available at www.californiacraftbeer.com.